Do you run a Charity or not for profit organisation? Are you busy and passionate about your cause and need support with administration, funding and governance?
All About Admin offers ad hoc administration services, business development and events management as a Virtual Assistant (VA) and specialises in supporting charities and not for profit organisations.
What is a VA? An experienced professional, who works independently often from home, and can manage your back-office tasks and processes, offer an external perspective of your organisation, strategy and communications plan and improve efficiency.
We will work alongside you to deliver a plan of action, or muck in and report back when actions are complete and off your To Do list!
We also manage projects and campaigns (that are often undertaken on goodwill by volunteers and supporters) but need measurables and impact statements to satisfy funders.
Do you need to delegate those tasks that never quite make it to the top of your To Do list?!
Love it or hate it, administration is the backbone of any organisation. We can help with:
- producing and reviewing Business, Strategy and Action plans
- creating or improving communication, marketing and social media presence
- planning and managing fundraising, social events and reunions
- managing projects and campaigns
- reviewing and creating policy and governance documents
- conducting research
- implementing internal processes including job descriptions and appraisal reports
- applying for funding and grants
- book keeping and payroll.
If this list doesn’t ‘float your boat’ it makes sense to outsource to a VA!
Latterly she has worked in the charity sector as a Deputy Director of Operations, Events, Fundraising and Projects Manager and welcomes the opportunity to add value to your Charity or not for profit organisation.
Sarah is also a Moderator for the MOD team at the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and an experienced Trustee.